Elatech polyurethane belts SYNCRO-MAX® Extra-Wide (width up to 500 mm) offer the advantages of synchronous timing belts in typical applications of the conveyor belts and plastic modular belts.
Made of polyurethane and high resistance aramid tension cords, Elatech SYNCRO-MAX® Extra-wide Belts provide positive drive and synchronous conveying.
• no slippage even when used in applications with presence of oils or grease;
• positioning accuracy even at high linear speed;
• very low noise compared to applications with plastic modular belts;
• smaller drive pulley requirements;
• energy saving as a result of low-tension and low friction forces in effect.
The Elatech SYNCRO-MAX® Extra-Wide polyurethane belts are available open end or welded, coated with materials that optimize conveying, with cleats and special mechanical machining.
1) Body thermoplastic polyurethane 92 ° Sh.A high wear resistance.
2) The traction element is made of aramid fiber cords with high resistance and high elastic modulus.
3) Fabric on teeth PAZ, PAR on the back or PAZ-PAR (on back and teeth), to reduce the coefficient of friction, improve the tooth engagement and reduce the noise.