T10 – TV10 – Vacuum
AT 5 – 10
L – XL
DT5 – DT10 – “DUAL“
Elatech iSync® timing belts are innovative high performance belts for power transmission made with polyurethane resin body and tension cords in steel or aramid fiber. The high elastic modulus of tensile cords allows a good dimensional stability under load. The production process, based on a unique and highly sophisticated technology, together with the high quality of the materials in use make Elatech iSync® belts extremely precise. Moreover, Elatech iSync® belts allow to transmit up to 30% more than the T and AT conventional belts resulting in long lasting belts or in a more compact drive.
In order to optimize the use of ELATECH® iSync® belts, special cord executions are available:
• HFE high flexibility: allows the use of pulleys and tensioners diameter of up to 30% lower than the standard.
• High resistance HPL: with the strand section increased, allows lower elongation and consequent better positioning accuracy.
• HPFE high strength and flexibility combine high stiffness and improved flexibility.
• Stainless steel: for highly corrosive environments or application in food applications
• Aramid fiber: non-magnetic, excellent flexibility and low weight of the belt.
• Glass fiber.
Special materials for high temperature applications, low temperature applications, and FDA applications.